Friday 13 March 2015

Chapter 23


Richie poured the hot coffee and gave it to Jon, he sipped it as he looked at Richie, who had a shit eating grin on his face.
"What's with the grin Dean" Jon asked, suspicious of what Richie could of done.
"Well, ummm" he mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck, not sure how Jon would react. "I proposed and Evie said
yes" Richie murmured, reluctantly."What the fuck Dean!" Jon shouted,  running a hand over his stressed face, he sat down, trying to take this all in. "And, I'm planning a baby" Richie replied, putting his hands on the work surface and sighing.

"Rich, you're rushing in way toooo fast, I don't think you're ready to get married let alone a child" Jon spat as his eyes became stormy, fists clenched with great anger. "Only fools rush in"
 Richie gritted his teeth, grabbed his coffee and sighed, Rich watched the waves crash onto the beach as he admired the view of the Pacific Ocean. California, what a great place to be, though Jon had traveled all the way from Jersey to meet him. Which Jon was not pleased about, anyway Jon was not chuffed at all with his lead guitarist.

"Listen man, I just feel that having a family and a child will harm your career, I mean no chicks to fuck" Jon stammered, standing up from the island bar, picking up his coffee and sipping it. "Jon, it's MY life, I choose to fuck when I want, when I have a baby, so get your fucking nose out of my business" Richie yelled as he slammed down his coffee, Jon got up, strode over to Richie.
He sighed. "Look Dean, I'm just advising you that this is a bad idea, and, it is Your life, but it's just my opinion, and obviously it doesn't matter, see you on the next leg in a week. Bye Richie, see you". With that, Jon stepped out of the house and into his car, driving off into the distance.


Then, a patter of feet came down the stairs, Evie looked at him, concern written all over her face. "Rich, do want to relieve some stress?" she asked, a grin on her face, and she was wearing no panties. "Yeah, better live up to my name"

No comments:

Post a Comment